22.10.12

Hopes are High

If I was being honest with myself I would say that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and underwhelming.  That being said, I stop and ask myself why?  This course is to help anyone bring out their creativity.  When you start creating you start to find things out about yourself that you never thought existed.  Now you have to keep going, don't stop,  just enjoy the ride that could potentially change the way you thought you were.  Or who you are.
I am not a photographer?  Who said those words?  Wait!  It was me.  That's the same woman who said that she's not a writer, who said she can't draw, or who can't sew.  Why spend so much time trying to be who you think you want to be, instead just be yourself.  It shouldn't be hard to be yourself.  Never try so hard to be yourself.  Instead just be.
I will go into this without expectations, instead I will enter with an open heart and mind.

4 comments:

  1. What a great post! Very inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you write. 'Just be': it's such a beautiful intention to start this course with (and also a great motto to live by).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Appreciate that. I need to learn this myself! So where better to start than now! Thanks for your kind comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully spoken, Jesse. I hadn't read this yet. I love having you as a student in Raining Umbrellas. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete