1.5.13

Spring

Day 3- Gratitude

Springtime

I think that its almost safe to say that Springtime has officially arrived.  I have never been one to complain about weather, but that was a LONG winter, in more than one way.  This morning I woke up and the sun was shining, birds were singing and there is still a nice cool spring morning breeze.  
Add caption


I love living in the part of the world I do.  There is something about the four seasons.  Each one with its own unique beauty.  The first big snow storm, first buds poking through the dirt, flowers in full bloom and the amazing colors of Fall.  What is there not to be thankful for?  

With Springtime there are more people out being active, you see children on their bikes playing and generally people just are more cheery.  After a long winter its good to thaw out your bones, recharge your batteries, shift your focus and grow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment