2.5.13

Friends and Family

Day 4- Gratitude

Friends & Family

Seems obvious right?  Not everyone in the world is blessed with a support system of family and friends.  I feel very lucky lately to have especially great support from some of my girlfriends.  They simply lift me up and encourage me to do what is in my heart and to pursue my passions.  Sometimes I find that family might be a little more hesitant to encourage you to take a risk because they don't want to see you fail but your friends will be the ones to lift you back up and tell you to try again.  I am bound to my family by love and I am thankful for the values that have been instilled in me.

Today I am just very grateful for my friends.  Without a doubt I have some of the most fantastic women in my life.  They are all different from one another and in various walks of life with different experiences shaping who they are.  All of them have a special place in my heart and I love them dearly.  Its funny because three of them share the same name.  I have three Sarah's/ Sara in my life who probably know me better than anyone.  So you ladies specifically, I love you.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment